Before making lovely bloom designs on the nails, Glam Blossom White Gel is applied. It’s also used in the wet polish procedure to give a marble look. It’s used as a white base for colourful nail designs. It can be used on all types of nails, including natural, artificial, and extension nails. GLAM Blossom Gel is a high-quality, long-lasting white gel. Blossom White Gel not only lasts for four weeks, but it also doesn’t chip, stinks, or loses its shine. It is cured using a UV/LED lamp and is simple to apply and remove. There are no dangerous substances in the formula that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. Blossom White Gel comes in a 15-ml bottle. Blossom Gel Nails is suitable for professionals and consumers.
Benefits of GLAM Blossom Gel Nails –
- It is suitable for all types of nails.
- It is of great quality and lasts a long time.
- It is non-staining and chip-resistant.
- It does not quickly lose its luster.
- It’s simple to put on and take off.
- It is free of any potentially dangerous ingredients.
How to use –
- Evenly apply Glam Blossom Gel Polish to your nails.
- Put it under a UV/LED lamp to cure it.
- Reapply it and cure it one more.
- Use a Glam Dotting Tool or a Nail Art Brush to design the patterns you want on your nails.
- Cure with a UV/LED lamp after applying Glam Top Coat.