Glam C Curve French Nail Tips are used in creating gel and acrylic extensions. It fits well on Natural nails. It comes in sizes of 0 to 9.Tips don’t have any sharp edges hence it doesn’t damage the cuticle area at all. They are easy to apply on natural tips with the help of Glam Nail Glue. They look natural and no different from the original nails once professional extensions products were applied on them. They are not too thin or thick so they don’t get break while buffing nor do they add weight on nails. They are durable enough and easy to remove. It can also be put under a UV or LED lamp and it won’t create any heating sensation on natural nails as it is made up of high-quality PP material. It is suitable for professional use. C Curve French Extension Tips comes in 500 and 100 pieces of packaging.
Benefits of Glam C Curve French Nail Tips:-
- There are no sharp edges on the tips.
- It is gentle on the cuticle area.
- They have the same appearance as natural nails.
- These tips last a long time and are simple to remove.
- It’s simple to cure with a UV/LED lamp.
- It is created of high-quality PP material.
How to use:-
- Apply cuticle remover to the nail’s edge.
- Remove superfluous cuticles with a cuticle pusher, nipper, and trimmer.
- Use lint-free wipes to clean your nails.
- Select the appropriate nail tip size and shape for your nails.
- Buff the nail tips and stick them to your fingertips with nail glue.
- Use a pro tip cutter to cut the nail.
- Use a normal buffer to buff the nails.
There are no reviews yet.