For emboss effect art, Glam Black Embossing Gel for Nails is great. It has a high viscosity, allowing you to emboss designs. This highly pigmented gel is ideal since it just takes one layer to provide a solid colour in your design and may be put over the final nail, allowing for a variety of looks. It can be used on natural, fake, and extension nails. When used on gel polish, it creates a stunning emboss effect. The gel is chip-free, smudge-proof, and can be worn for up to 14 days. It’s simple to use and create elaborate drawings with the help of a brush. Under a UV/LED bulb, it cures quickly. There are no toxic ingredients present that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. The emboss gel weighs 8 grammes. It is appropriate for both professional and domestic use.
Benefits of GLAM Embossing Gel for Nails –
- It has a high viscosity, allowing you to create intricate emboss designs.
- It’s a highly pigmented gel that just requires one application layer.
- It is suitable for all types of nails.
- It has a beautiful emboss appearance.
- It’s smudge-proof and chip-free.
- With the help of the brush, it is simple to create designs.
- It is easily treated using a UV/LED lamp.
- There are no hazardous substances in it.
How to use –
- Apply and cure Glam gel polish.
- Use a regular buffer to buff your nails.
- Using the Painting brush, select the Glam Emboss gel layer.
- Use it to create the appropriate design on the nail.
- Put it under a UV/LED lamp to cure it.
- Cure it again with a Glam Top Coat.