Print or replicate designs from printing foils on the nails with Glam Foil Gel Nails. It must be exposed to UV or a Led Lamp to cure. It’s simple to use and has a thick viscosity. There are no dangerous chemicals in gel that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. Foil Gel comes in a 15 ml bottle. If all 10 fingers are used, foil gel will last for at least 40 clients. It’s a must-have for salon professionals.
Benefits of Glam Foil Gel Nails –
- It is simple to use.
- The viscosity is thick.
- It doesn’t harm your nail bed in any way.
- It prints the designs with ease using printing foils.
How to use:-
- Apply Glam gel polish to your nails and cure it under UV/LED light.
- Cure it again with a Glam Top Coat.
- Spread Foil Gel evenly on your fingertips.
- Cut the Foil Paper into little pieces and adhere them on the fingertips.
- Apply Glam Top Coat on the artwork to protect it.