Unite with our Ultimate Flawless Glam Gel Polish Nails Collection. Feel on top of the world! Glam Gel Polish – Sparkle Top Coat is enhanced with glitter allowing you to add sparkle to any of your favorite colors with no extra mess. It is applied after the application of gel polish. Top Coat is the last and very essential step after the application of gel polish on the nails. It helps to harden the nails as it dries to protect the nail color from scratches, chipping and peeling. It also helps to strengthen the nails and gives a sparkling glitter effect when applied on colors. It helps the gel polish to stay fresh and young for long. It hides minor ﬂaws like lines, dents, ﬁnger prints that accidentally pass on to painted nails. It requires a UV/LED Lamp to cure and is easy to apply. No harmful chemicals are present in the formula which could lead to any reaction on nails and skin. The quantity of Gel Polish Sparkle Top Coat is 15ml. It can suffice for a minimum 40 clients. It is recommended for Salon Professionals and Consumers.
Benefits of GLAM Gel Polish Nails – Sparkle Top Coat :–
- It gives excellent sparkling effect to your nails.
- It prevents cracks, peeling, and chipping of the art and gel polish.
- This top coat effectively hides small imperfections.
- It also helps with nail art accessory adhering and fastening.
- It’s simple to use and may be cured with a UV/LED bulb.
- It contains no hazardous chemicals.
How to use-
- Remove your cuticles using Glam Cuticle Remover.
- Using the Glam Cuticle Pusher, gently push back the cuticles.
- Clean the debris from the nail plate with Glam Lint free wipes.
- Use the Glam Duster to clean the nails.
- Apply Primer and Dehydrator.
- Then, apply Glam Base Coat.
- Apply the first layer of gel polish and cure it with a UV/LED lamp.
- Apply a second coat of gel polish and cure it once more.
- Finally, to add extra shine and brilliance to your nails, use Glam Top Coat and cure it under a UV/LED lamp.
- For a perfect finish, clean the fingernails with Glam Gel Cleanser.