Pretty up your next manicure and pedicure with the perfect hues of pink to wear this season. Romance in the city of love with this bouquet of sweet and subtle Tan color perfect for the occasion. The styling shade Meet me at Paris matches every occasion. GLAM Mani Pedi Nail Polish – Pink is chip-resistant, easy to apply, and lasts longer up to 10 days. It gives the nails a mirror shine and a perfect glossy effect to the nails. It is available in 69 different colors. No harmful chemicals are present in lacquer which could lead to any reaction on nails and skin. The quantity of the nail lacquer is 13 ml. Mani Pedi Meet me at Paris Borders Nail Lacquer can suffice 35 minimum clients. GLAM Mani Pedi Nail Polish – Pink is recommended for everyone. It can be used on an everyday basis.
Glam Mani Pedi Nail Polishes are one of the most stunning and fashionable nail polish collections. These polishes are known as Nail Lacquer Mani Pedi, Mani Pedi Nail Polish, nail lacquer, nail polish, nail paint, Glam Mani Pedi Polish, Normal Polish, Manicure Polish, Pedicure Polish, Chip free Polish, Chip Free Nail Paint, Glam Chip Free Nail Paint, Best Normal Nail Polish
Benefits of GLAM Mani Pedi Nail Polish – Pink –
- Its vibrant colour offers your nails a stylish appeal.
- It leaves a high-gloss finish after use.
- It’s chip-resistant and easy to use.
- It can last up to ten days.
- There are no dangerous substances in it.
How to use-
- Use Glam Cuticle Remover and a Cuticle Pusher to remove the cuticles.
- Wipe it down with lint-free wipes.
- Using Glam Buffer, remove the gloss off the nails.
- Apply Glam Dehydrator and Glam Primer.
- Use a UV/LED lamp to cure the Base Coat.
- Apply a thin layer of this polish and cure it with an ultraviolet/LED bulb.
- Reapply the polish and let it cure.
- To get the finest results, apply a top coat and cure it.
GLAM is wholesale nail shop supplier providing all nail products in wholesale rates. It is the biggest vendor for nail supplies. You can simply log on to https://www.glamnails.in/ and get everything related to nails on your doorstep.
There are no reviews yet.