ABOUT GEL POLISH KIT
Gel nails are the newest and most popular nail service in the market. The package is for beginners as well as nail technicians who wish to try gel polish for the first time. With our comprehensive Gel Polish Kit, you’ll have everything you need to create professional gel nail for your clients. It includes everything you’ll need to begin using gel polish. As a gel polish user, you’ll find everything you need in this package. It comes with all of the necessary equipment, as well as high-quality gel nail paints and professional tools, so you’ll never be in any difficulties and can get things done professionally and with all of the necessary details.
PRODUCT GIVEN IN KIT
TOPICS COVERED ON KIT
- Kit Price – Rs 32000/- | Products in Kit – 45
- Training Duration – 2 Days | Training Out Side Local City Will Be Of – 2 Days
- Training Hours Will Be From 11 Am To 5 Pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TRAINING WILL GIVEN TO ONE STUDENT ON ONE KIT.
- TRAINING ON KIT WILL PROVIDED ONLY ONCE, INCASE OPERATORS WHO HAVE TAKEN TRAINING LEFT SALON OR SALON WANT EXTRA TRAINING FOR THEIR OPERATORS, TRAINING WILL BE ON CHARGEABLE BASIS.
- TRAINING AND PRACTICE WILL GIVEN ON THE PURCHASED KIT.
- CERTIFICATE, NOTES AND VIDEOS WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE FORM OF THE SOFT COPY.
- ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVELLING OF THE TRAINER NEED TO BE BORNE BY THE CLIENT IF REQUIRED TRAINING IN THEIR SALON.
- PICK & DROP FROM THE PLACE OF ACCOMMODATION OF THE TRAINER NEED TO BE PROVIDED BY THE SALON, INCASE TRAINING IS OUT OF LOCAL CITY OF THE TRAINER.
- CERTIFICATION WILL GIVEN, WHICH IS APPLICABLE AT PAN INDIA LEVEL.
- CERTIFICATION WILL PROVIDED, ONCE STUDENT PASS IN FINAL EXAMINATION.
- ONCE FEEDBACK FROM HAVE BEEN FILLED BY SALON OR PERSON WHO HAVE TAKEN TRAINING, NO BAD REVIEWS REGARDS TO THE TRAINING WILL BE ENTERTAIN.
- Fresher trainees need to practice a minimum of 2 months, dedicating 3-4 hours daily to become proficient in nail services or teaching students.
- Similarly, semi-trained individuals require a minimum of 1 month of daily 3-4 hours practice after their training to achieve proficiency in nail services or teaching.