ABOUT POLY GEL KIT
With our Poly Gel Kit, doing your nails will be a delight! Our package will save you a lot of time. Acrygel is another name for the poly gel process. Professionals will appreciate the kit. Salon professionals, nail specialists, nail artists, nail professionals, and nail technicians that want to experiment with their own original nail ideas can use it. Poly Gel Kit is ideal for clients who want the strength of acrylic nails with the glossy and shiny finish of gel nails. From nail files to high-quality brushes and equipment, this kit includes everything you need to create stunning nails. We also include complete instruction and counselling from our experienced nail trainers, including information on the products, their applications, application techniques, and vital tricks & tips, as well as business consultation.
PRODUCT GIVEN IN KIT
TOPICS COVERED ON KIT
- Kit Price – Rs 14500/- | Products in Kit – 14 | Training Duration – 2 Days
- Training Duration – 3 Days | Training Out Side Local City Will Be Of – 2 Days
- Training Hours Will Be From 11 Am To 6 Pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- FIRSTLY, TRAINING WILL GIVEN TO ONE STUDENT ON ONE KIT.
- SECONDLY, TRAINING ON KIT WILL PROVIDED ONLY ONCE, INCASE OPERATORS WHO HAVE TAKEN TRAINING LEFT SALON OR SALON WANT EXTRA TRAINING FOR THEIR OPERATORS, TRAINING WILL BE ON CHARGEABLE BASIS.
- TRAINING AND PRACTICE WILL BE GIVEN ON THE PURCHASED KIT.
- CERTIFICATE, NOTES AND VIDEOS WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE FORM OF THE SOFT COPY.
- ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVELLING OF THE TRAINER NEED TO BE BORNE BY THE CLIENT IF REQUIRED TRAINING IN THEIR SALON.
- PICK & DROP FROM THE PLACE OF ACCOMMODATION OF THE TRAINER NEED TO BE PROVIDED BY THE SALON, INCASE TRAINING IS OUT OF LOCAL CITY OF THE TRAINER.
- CERTIFICATION WILL GIVEN, WHICH IS APPLICABLE AT PAN INDIA LEVEL.
- CERTIFICATION WILL PROVIDED, ONCE STUDENT PASS IN FINAL EXAMINATION.
- ONCE FEEDBACK FROM HAVE BEEN FILLED BY SALON OR PERSON WHO HAVE TAKEN TRAINING, NO BAD REVIEWS REGARDS TO THE TRAINING WILL BE ENTERTAIN.
- Fresher trainees need to practice a minimum of 2 months, dedicating 3-4 hours daily to become proficient.
- Similarly, semi-trained individuals require a minimum of 1 month of daily 3-4 hours practice after their training to achieve proficiency.